Buy original Ecstasy Online
Buy original Ecstasy Online We have Ecstasy for sale here at very affordable prices . You can Buy Ecstasy Online from us and have it delivered to you at your door steps Overnight . Sowe want you to know that you can Buy Real Ecstasy Pills Online from PainMed Vendors . So if you are in search of a place where you can have Ecstasy for sale , then search no more . Ecstasy is a derivative of amphetamine (shown in purple on the image). Its chemical name is 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine(MDMA) and it has a similar structure to methamphetamine. ecstasy has a variety of street names including, XTC, Adam, M & M, E, and essence. Ecstasy is used as an appetite suppressant or an aid to psychotherapy. Ecstasy is a psychoactive stimulant. In fact, the name “ecstasy” does not mean a single substance, but a series of substances to the composition of chemical and similar effects.MDMA acts by increasing the activity of three neurotransmitters, serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine. Serotonin also triggers the release of the hormones oxytocin and vasopressin, which play important roles in love, trust, sexual arousal, and other social experiences. This may account for the characteristic feelings of emotional closeness and empathy produced by the drug.
MDMA for Sale
MDMA for sale . We are the most reliable online store where you can find MDMA for sale . We have MDMA for sale and we can ship it to anypart of the globe.
Dosage and Administration
People who use MDMA usually take it as a capsule or tablet, though some swallow it in liquid form or snort the powder.it is common for Ecstasy to be combined with any of the following substances: Ecstasy, Caffeine, MDA, Methamphetamine, DXM, MDE, Pseudo/Ephedrine, Ketamine, BZP, and TFMPP. The typical dosage range of MDMA for recreational use varies from 50 mg to 150 mg, but the amount per tablet in different batches of tablets may vary 70-fold or more, from almost zero to well over 100 mg. The total amount consumed per occasion varies greatly among users. MDMA has been used primarily as a party drug rather than by solitary users Its current popularity arises from its use at “raves,” the all-night dance parties at which it is taken to postpone fatigue and allow the user to dance energetically for hours on end. For this purpose, the most common dosage has been 1–2 tablets during the course of the party but occasional case reports have indicated doses as high as 10 tablets in combination with other drugs
Buy Ecstasy Online
Welcome to our online store where you can Buy Ecstasy Online . We are the best online meds store where you can Buy Ecstasy Online for your anxiety disorders .
What is Ecstasy?
Ecstasy (MDMA, 3,4 methylenedioxymethamphetamine) is a synthetic, psychoactive drug chemically similar to the stimulant methamphetamine and the hallucinogen mescaline. It is an illegal drug that acts as both a stimulant and psychedelic, producing an energizing effect, as well as distortions in time and perception and enhanced enjoyment from tactile experiences.
Its primary effects are in the brain on neurons that use the chemical serotonin to communicate with other neurons. The serotonin system plays an important role in regulating mood, aggression, sexual activity, sleep, and sensitivity to pain.
See also: MDMA
Health Hazards of Ecstasy Use
For some people, this illicit drug can be addictive. A survey of young adult and adolescent users found that 43% met the accepted diagnostic criteria for dependence, as evidenced by continued use despite knowledge of physical or psychological harm, withdrawal effects, and tolerance (or diminished response), and 34% met the criteria for drug abuse.
Almost 60% of people who use ecstasy report withdrawal symptoms, including:
- loss of appetite
- depressed feelings
- trouble concentrating.
Research in animals indicates that this drug, also referred to as MDMA or Molly, is neurotoxic; whether or not this is also true in humans is under investigation. It’s effect on cognition and memory is a concern. The drug can also be lethal on rare occasions.
Effects of Ecstasy Use
Chronic users of ecstasy perform more poorly than nonusers on certain types of cognitive or memory tasks. Some of these effects may be due to the use of other drugs in combination with ecstasy, among other factors. Research indicates heavy ecstasy use may cause persistent memory problems in humans, although studies are conflicting.
- In high doses, ecstasy can interfere with the body’s ability to regulate temperature. On rare but unpredictable occasions, this can lead to a sharp increase in body temperature (hyperthermia), resulting in liver, kidney, and cardiovascular system failure, and death.
- Because it can interfere with its own metabolism (breakdown within the body), potentially harmful levels can be reached by repeated drug use within short intervals.
- Users face many of the same risks as users of other stimulants such as cocaine and amphetamines. These include increases in heart rate and blood pressure, a special risk for people with circulatory problems or heart disease, and other symptoms such as muscle tension, involuntary teeth clenching, nausea, blurred vision, faintness, and chills or sweating.
Buy MDMA Online
You can Buy MDMA Online from us and have it delivered to you Overnight . Buy MDMA Online from us and we will give you at Discounted Prices .
How Does MDMA Affect the Brain?
MDMA acts by increasing the activity of three neurotransmitters, serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine. The emotional and pro-social effects of MDMA are likely caused directly or indirectly by the release of large amounts of serotonin, which influences mood (as well as other functions such as appetite and sleep). Serotonin also triggers the release of the hormones oxytocin and vasopressin, which play important roles in love, trust, sexual arousal, and other social experiences. This may account for the characteristic feelings of emotional closeness and empathy produced by the drug; studies in both rats and humans have shown that MDMA raises the levels of these hormones.
- Psychological effects can include confusion, depression, sleep problems, drug craving, and severe anxiety. These problems can occur during and for days or weeks after taking ecstasy.
- Research in animals links ecstasy exposure to long-term damage in neurons that are involved in mood, thinking, and judgment. A study in nonhuman primates showed that exposure to the compound for only 4 days caused damage to serotonin nerve terminals that was evident 6 to 7 years later.
- While similar neurotoxicity has not been definitively shown in humans, the wealth of animal research on damaging properties suggests that the chemical is not a safe drug for human consumption.
Hidden Risks and Contaminants:
- Other drugs chemically similar to ecstasy, such as MDA (methylenedioxyamphetamine, the parent drug of ecstasy) and PMA (paramethoxyamphetamine, associated with fatalities in the U.S. and Australia) are sometimes sold as ecstasy. These drugs can be neurotoxic or create additional health risks to the user.
- Ecstasy tablets may be further contaminated with other substances in addition to MDMA, such as: ephedrine (a stimulant); dextromethorphan (DXM, a cough suppressant that has PCP-like effects at high doses); ketamine (an anesthetic used mostly by veterinarians that also has PCP-like effects); caffeine; cocaine; and methamphetamine.
- While the use of this agent by itself or with one or more of these drugs may be inherently dangerous, users might also unknowingly combine them with substances such as marijuana and alcohol, putting themselves at further physical risk.
Medical Uses for Ecstasy (MDMA)
where to Buy original Ecstasy Online A small study published in The Lancet Psychiatry looked at the use of MDMA in patients suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). Researchers gave three different doses of MDMA to 22 veterans, three firefighters and one police officer with PTSD. Among the participants, 23% had used ecstasy before. MDMA use was also combined with psychotherapy sessions. A month after the second session, a greater percentage in the high-dose groups no longer met diagnostic criteria for PTSD, compared with the low-dose group.
After one year, 16 of the 26 participants (62%) no longer suffered from PTSD, but two had received a new diagnosis of PTSD. In addition, 12 patients were also taking additional psychiatric medications.
Side effects occurred with all doses, and included: anxiety, headache, fatigue, muscle tension, difficulty sleeping (insomnia), and suicidal thoughts.
However, not all experts were convinced. Long-term safety could not be guaranteed with this small group, and there is a risk of addiction and suicide in a population already at risk for these serious outcomes. Researchers note larger phase 3 studies should be completed, but those with PSTD should NOT use MDMA on their own to try to replicate these results.
For more information, please visit The National Institute on Drug Abuse